#EDENCOMFORTFOOD



I rarely cook at home for Sadako. It’s always someone else – or dine-out/take-home/delivery.

So when I actually do I make sure it’s special and it’s something she likes. Plus it should be easy!


Eden recently sent us a goodie basket containing comfort food ingredients and I am so excited to make some yummy snacks for the family.

Mac and cheese is one of Sadako’s all-time faves, while sardines sandwich is something I don’t get to regularly eat but sounds really good.


I really hope they Sadako will like what I’ll prepare coz nothing says I love you like home-cooked comfort food. Buti na lang they look easy to do. Check out the recipes below.

MAC AND CHEESE
  

3 tbsp, butter
2 tbsp, flour
2 cups milk
8 oz, shredded Eden cheese
2 cups, elbow macaroni

Heat oven to 350F. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add flour and stir until bubbly. Gradually stir in milk then bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir constantly and bring to a simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until it thickens. Add cheese and stir until melted. Add cooked macaroni. Stir until evenly coated. Remove from heat and serve.

SARDINES SANDWICH
  

4 slices, bread
165g, sliced Eden Melt Sarap
1 can, sardines
3.4 cup, Eden Sandwich Spread

Spread Eden Sandwich Spread on the bread slices. Layer Eden cheese and sardines on one slice. Top with the bread slice and place in a sandwich press. Serve and enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA