EDEN QUESO DE BOLA FLAVOR


Some people -- including most kids -- don't like queso de bola. I myself was not a fan when I was very young and my lola would serve cheese pimiento sandiwches using queso de bola in the spread.


After a couple of years, however, I started to appreciate it. Apart from beginning to love my lola's cheese pimiento spread, I also developed a liking for queso de bola. In fact, I'd make queso de bola sandwiches myself (as in nothing but slices of the cheese in between two slices of Tasty bread or pandesal) and even nibble on some during snack time.


It's been a while since I last had some queso de bola. The few balls I'd receive every Christmas I instantly gave to my grandfather. I miss it, actually.

So imagine how I excited I was when I discovered that Eden has a limited queso de bola flavor.


This is actually the first time that the brand is introducing a limited edition flavor in its 36-year history. Wow.

Now I can't wait to taste Eden Queso de Bola. I hope it will transport me to my childhood days and remind me of my lola and her cheese pimiento sandwiches.


I also can't wait for cheese-loving Sadako to try it.

Don't forget to try it out since it won't be available all-year long.

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA