NATURALS BY WATSONS


Now that I’m a father (plus the fact that I’m getting older), I’ve been getting more and more interested in healthy stuff, from food to activities – and even with the beauty and hygiene products that we use at home. I try to practice minimalism in this area – you know, use just the essentials – but I discovered that that’s not enough. I need to make sure I use products that are not harmful to us and the environment, as well.

This is why I am excited to try products from the new Naturals by Watsons line.

Made with organic and natural ingredients sourced from all over the world, these products are also free from harmful ingredients like parabens, mineral oil, silicone, SLS, and isothiazolinone.

The line is composed of seven ranges (Olive, Argan, Marula, Aloe Vera, Paw Paw, Rice Bran, and Macadamia) offering products like shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soothing gel, body lotion, hand cream, hair mask, body scrub, and cream bath.

I got the following products and I can’t wait for all of us at home to try them.


I have dry skin so I am excited to try the body lotion with Paw Paw, since it has a repairing action for healthy-looking and smoother skin. And oh, that tube of hand cream is definitely going to stay inside my office drawer!


I will also try very soon the aloe vera shower gel because it has soothing benefits, plus the hair and scalp tonic because it is perfect for those with dandruff-prone and oily scalp. So yeah, that means me.



Honeybun on the other hand has been wanting to treat her hair so I’m pretty sure her hair’s gonna enjoy and benefit from the hydrating marula hair oil, and deep moisturizing olive shampoo and conditioner.



When we finish all those we’ll still have the argan shampoo and conditioner, which nourish and protect the hair; and the brightening rice bran cream bath and body scrub, that have a powerful antioxidant effect resulting to brighter and rejuvenated skin.


Another good thing about the line is how affordable the products are – prices range from P99 to 259. You can even get 25% off if you present your SM Advantage Card in purchasing them from October 26 to November 22, 2017.

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA