DINER FAVES AT JET 7 BISTRO


I live in Quezon City, near the Timog and Tomas Morato areas, which are packed with all these bars and cafes and restaurants.

Can you believe that I’ve been living in QC for around four years already and there are still places in those areas I haven’t tried? To think that I love eating out and that we love trying out new places for work meetings.

One place I’m definitely going to try out next month is a diner called Jet 7 Bistro Diner.

I checked out their food offerings and just realized that a lot of them are my favorites.


Take for example the crispy calamari. I love crispy food, especially when paired with a good dip, like their marinara sauce. It’s just an appetizer but I end up eating it with rice if it’s really good.


And then there’s southern-style friend chicken. Crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside, I don’t feel any guilt when I enjoy this comfort food.


They also have an assortment of pancakes and waffles. Some like them with all these toppings or extras, but I like mine with just maple syrup – and eating it with chicken. I think they make a good pair.

Apart from these personal favorites, Jet 7 Bistro Diner also has other tasty offerings like fish and chips, Angus sliders, chicken burgers, Sloppy Joes, the B.L.T., their breakfast platter, and barbecued baby back ribs.

Now I can’t wait for Jet 7 Bistro Diner to open next month so I can enjoy these diner faves in one place.

Jet 7 Bistro Diner is located at the ground floor of President’s Tower, #81 Timog Ave., Scout Ybardaloza, Quezon City

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA