SALADBOX MAN: MY NEW MONTHLY HABIT


I think I’m about to have a new addiction, thanks to Saladbox Man.


Saladbox Man is a subscription/delivery service that provides guys with the best grooming and lifestyle products every month.


I got my first ever box a couple of days ago and I was so excited to unbox and see all the good stuff inside. My seven-year old daughter Sadako was with me and she wanted to do it but I had to tell my unboxing monster of a daughter that it’s my turn to do the unboxing this time.

But before I go into the contents, let me just say that I love the packaging. It’s simple and it changes every time, but this particular box – the one for May – June 2017 – looks really classy with its navy houndstooth design. 


So what’s inside?


What instantly caught my attention was this brown square pouch. I was excited to find out what’s inside and I was glad to find out it’s this really good-looking bracelet from En Pierre. I don’t know how much it costs but it sure looks expensive! I think it’s perfect for a plain white tee and jeans combo.


There is also the Nivea Whitening Acne Oil Control facial scrub, which is perfect for me since I have oily, acne-prone skin. The weather has been crazy these past few weeks. There are still some days when it’s so hot and humid, so I’m pretty sure this facial scrub will be of good use.


One product I am excited to use is the Nivea Invisible deodorant. It’s made especially for black and/or white clothes and since I wear black all the time, I think I’m gonna love this product, which offers 48 hours of protection, and promises no white marks or yellow staining.


This small tub of Farmstay Snail Repair Cream also got my attention because of that snail doodle on the lid. It is a brightening and anti-wrinkle formula, and any guy in his 20’s (at least) would definitely benefit from this night cream.


Travellers would appreciate the Getgo card included in this box – it is a rewards card for everyone who flies Cebu Pacific. 


My super favorite from this box is the Stylex Styling Gel. Available in normal hold, strong hold, extreme hold (I got normal hold – perfect), it reminds me of what I used to buy and use when I was in grade school!


There is also a big bottle of Blackwater body spray in this package. It is available in two scents, and I got Breeze, which smells really fresh and manly. And oh, Derrick Monasterio happens to be the endorser of Blackwater!


Lastly, there is a pair of really cool sunglasses from BlinQ. It’s gold and aviators-like so it looks really good and would go well with a lot of looks. Plus it provides UV protection from the sun so that’s really good, too.


I have to say that I love my first box from Saladbox Man. There is a great assortment of grooming and style products inside – and I love every single item! As in everything is usable; nothing is a filler. Now I can’t wait for my next box!

If you’re into looking good and trying out new stuff and like getting surprised, then you’d want to subscribe to Saladbox Man. Check their website HERE

And they are also on Instagram, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA