YUMMY YUMMY: CADBURY DAIRY MILK HONEYCOMB AND NUTS


Cadbury is one of my favorite chocolate brands. I like that their chocolate is sweet and milky and rich and creamy. I don’t know about you but I like it when Cadbury’s all melted and messy to eat. OMG, thinking about it right now is making me smile and want to head to the nearest 7-Eleven so I can get a bar or two.


I love that they have a lot of flavors, too. I like the Fruit & Nut flavor the most, but I also like Hazelnut, Cashew & Cookies, and Black Forest.

And oh, if you have some time, visit this Wikipedia page featuring a list of Cadbury products and have fun checking out some pretty interesting flavors and products like Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy, Silk Orange Peel, Salty Caramelised Peanut, Coconut & Cashews, and Marvellous Creations Banana Caramel Crisp.


And now there’s yet another new and interesting flavor: Honeycomb & Nuts, which I really, really love since I am a big fan of honeycomb. The honeycomb pieces provide extra sweetness and texture, plus nuts are always nice to have in chocolate. I am addicted, officially.

Sadako loves it, too, of course. But she never gets to finish a bar because I end up snatching it from her ;)



And oh, Sadako and I love the color purple so there’s no doubt about it – we love Cadbury.

Popular posts from this blog

TOMS OPENS FLAGSHIP STORE IN SM MEGAMALL’S MEGA FASHION HALL

I AUDITIONED FOR SMOKEY MOUNTAIN

MY 3-YEAR-OLD IS ALREADY WEARING A BRA